Property Investor Groups
We are trusted by a number of Property Investor Groups to provide Handover Inspection reports for new houses, units, apartments, townhouses, duplexes and unit blocks.
We provide customised administration procedures to ensure service delivery is smooth and all parties are kept in the loop from practical completion to settlement.
This is an example of the level of service that we provide for one of our Property Investor Groups to help ensure that there is clear communication between the parties.
Example of a customised administration procedure for booking Handover inspections with a Property Investor Group “Group”
- Group informs client about BuildingPro as the preferred supplier to be used for Handover inspections (BuildingPro brochure included in their hand over pack);
- Group emails BuildingPro outlining that BuildingPro’s information has been sent to the Client and will list all known contact details of client, along with contact details of the Builder and approximate building completion date.
- The Builder advises BuildingPro when the building is close to inspection to request a date for the inspection (1 week in advance);
- BuildingPro schedules the inspection and informs the Client via email (cc Group & Builder) the date of the inspection;
- Handover Inspection is carried out by BuildingPro;
- The report is emailed to the Client within 24 hours after the inspection (cc Group & Builder);
- Builder contacts BuildingPro when ready for the re-inspection;
- BuildingPro schedules the inspection and informs the Client via email (cc Group & Builder) of the date of the re-inspection;
- The re-inspection is carried out by BuildingPro;
- The result of the re-inspection is emailed to the Client (cc Group & Builder);
- If any further defects require attention, Builder will rectify and will email BuildingPro photos of the rectified defects;
- BuildingPro views the photos and, if satisfied, informs the Client via email (cc Group & Builder) that the photos show that the defects have been rectified.
Here is an extract from a letter provided to clients by one of our Property Investor Groups:
“For your Pre-Settlement Building Inspections, we recommend BuildingPro as the preferred building inspection company to conduct the two building inspections on your property. The first inspection is to identify any defects and the second inspection is to check that the defects have been rectified. If you have any questions about the inspections or would like to book, please see the included flyer or alternatively contact BuildingPro on: 07 33 11 22 73”
For more information about our Handover Inspections service, please download our Handover Report for Property Investor Groups (PDF).
Book a Handover Inspection
To book your Handover Inspection, please give us a call on (07) 3311 2273 or Book Online.